Monday, June 14, 2010

June so far...

It's been a busy few weeks in Baltimore that's for sure! Tyler is finishing up the school year and working on grad school classes, and I have been working a lot and also getting some things done around the house. We have stopped to have some fun though, that's for sure. On the 6th, we celebrated my 26th birthday. We went to a brunch in the morning with some of my friends and my mom, then we did some shopping and finally a family dinner and my mom's homemade strawberry shortcake to finish the day. Tyler surprised me that morning as well with not one, but two things of fresh flowers!

The sunflowers he left for me in the living room

And flowers on our dresser in the bedroom


And this past weekend, it was a very sports filled weekend. We went to the Orioles games on Friday and Sunday, and on Saturday of course watched the US World Cup Match. But, in between that we did get the dogs to the groomer, which was much needed with temperatures in Baltimore reaching the mid to upper 90s.

Jack and Oliver in the backseat of my car on the way home from the groomer. They wouldn't sit very still for the photo.


Oliver when we got home looking daper with the new do and the scarf. The scarf did not stay on for long. Tyler said that the dog took it off, but I have other thoughts.
One last project from the weekend... my dad and I went and picked up the curio cabinet that Tyler and his parents got for me for my birthday. I was so excited to get it all set up and display things from the wedding that have been sitting in boxes for the past year and a half. Photo number one has the light inside the cabinet on. The cabinet is six feet tall, so with the railing behind me this was as far as I could zoom out.

Photo number two without the light off. It's hard to see but so far we have the mugs I gave Tyler as a wedding gift on the top shelf, our champagne flutes and cake cutters in the middle, a candle that has our invitation in it on the next shelf down and one of the bridesmaid's bouquets under that!

No comments:

Post a Comment