Monday, December 19, 2011

Halfway finished with grad school!



Well I won't have to see this building again for about a month and a half! Another semester of graduate school was completed yesterday as I turned in my final term paper. I can't even begin to descripe how good it felt to hit the send button on that email.

I think the next month and a half will see me catching up on all the books that I want to read but haven't had the chance, and hitting the gym more as I have neglected that as well with this hectic schedule.

Many, many, many thanks to Tyler for doing extra around the house and cooking dinner for me on the nights that I was home late from work and school. It made the semester not as stressful with a few less things to worry about.

Now I am officially halfway done with 21 credits in the 42 credit program... 3 more semesters to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment